Ranking each of the seven days of the week is pretty subjective, and it depends on a number of factors. With the rankings you see below, it is on the basis of someone who works Monday through Friday every week. Other people might tend to view these rankings differently based on their work schedule and everything else, but regardless, we did our best to rank them.
7. Monday – I think it is pretty universally agreed upon that Monday is the worst day of the week. This is not to say that Mondays suck, as it is what you make of it, but let’s be honest… Mondays kind of do suck. They are the start of the week (and typically the work week), but they can be made better if you know how to start off the week right.
6. Wednesday – Wednesday is a day that toys with people’s emotions. It is nicknamed “Hump Day” because it lands in the middle of the week and because it means it is all downhill from here until the end of the week. However, it is a day where we feel like we are almost at the weekend, but not quite.
5. Thursday – A day that marks the fact we are almost to Friday, Thursday is a great day of the week for us to have a great time. However, we cannot have too much fun because we still have one more day (depending on how you look at it) before the weekend. Thursdays are fun, but they are like Wednesdays in the fact that they toy with our emotions.
4. Tuesday – Tuesday is an underrated day that earmarks the fact that the week is underway. After likely having the Monday blues, Tuesday is here to give you a swift kick in the butt. Whatever projects you did not start the day before you can be motivated to start on Tuesday.
3. Sunday – One of the two true weekend days, Sundays have positives and negatives. It is church day for many, which also means it is a day of rest, plus during the fall it means lots of football is on. However, we cannot get too carried away on Sundays because a lot of us have to work the next day.
2. Friday – Fridays are great because it is the end of the week and it typically means you get to go out and have fun that evening. If you work a 9-to-5 job especially, then this is the day you look forward to all week. You can really plan to do things on Fridays because you do not have anything to worry about work-wise on Saturday.
1. Saturday – Saturday is the best because it can be a leisure day or a day where you get things done you did not get to get done during the week. If you work during the week, then this is the one true day where you do not have to worry about anything, as you do not have work to worry about the next day. Saturdays are also great days for activities and having fun.
If you do not agree with these rankings or assessments, that is okay. This is meant to be nothing more than a fun read and something that people can find different viewpoints on.